Saturday, July 27, 2013

Judge # 03 - Vivek Goel

Mr. Vivek Goel



Judge for Qualifiers before Pre-Quarter Finals

I am a Comic book and concept artist living in Mumbai. I am a graduate and have also done Diploma in Fine Arts from Mumbai.

I am a penciller, inker, letterer and have worked with Raj comics, level 10 comics (Northern Song - issue 01 - 04) and various advertising agencies and Star Plus for considerable periods, International projects includes 2 covers of Phantom for Moonstone books and a Voltron coffee table book cover. I am the only Indian artist who got the opportunity to draw Phantom professionally. I regularly contribute short stories to Comix.india mag. till vol. 4 as a guest author.

I now run my own comic publishing house "Holy Cow Entertainment"(since May 2011).

Also, i am a big time nature buff and love to read about animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment